boiler will not light up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i turned on the gas after refilling the system but the boiler will not light up. is it because the gas supply was interrupted or is something more serious. it is a honeywell ideal w2000.

Sponsored Links
Well I looked into the ball through the fog. All I saw was balls and they were all going up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When you say the gas supply was interupted, was there any work carried out on your system which might let air in and if so was this air purged from the system properly.

Most boilers have lighting instructions on a label inside their casing have you followed these properly and at what stage did things not go right.

There is concern for these boilers where they are the fan flued variety as they are of positive pressure type so its important to make sure their combustion chamber casings seal properly. Check this.

Sponsored Links
Slugbabydotcom, saw a number plate on a car yesterday. Looked like SLUG M (SLU6 M). Can you enlighten me? Am I missing something?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back