Identify drop flush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Can anyone identify this drop flush for me, make, where to purchase etc?

The top 'cable' goes off to the push button on the cistern lid.

Also, is this the type that the top bit can twist off and be replaced, without taking the whole w/c apart?

Seal is letting by and need to replace, have seen these before but can't seem to establish which one it is.

View media item 5456
Cheers

Sponsored Links
arcadia this is a dual flush, macdee fit them in their concealed cisterns.
mid_product_HPDVA0100.jpg

arcadia float valve.

mid_product_HPDVA0300.jpg

Thanks Seco, are you saying that the one in the cistern is the arcadia you have indicated? Its not a concealed cistern, just normal close coupled.

Assume that the different colour of cable etc is different design?

Cheers

yes same as yours.
this is a dual flush valve. what is yours single or dual ?
i take it the colour cable won't mean anything. as the one i last fitted was yellow.

Sponsored Links
Dual.

Am I right in thnking that the whole component twists and pulls off the bottom connection, so that I can just change the seal and flush part?

Will be a real pain in the A*** to take the cistern apart for various reasons!

Thanks for the info Seco, any idea who makes them? where I can get one from? Have tried Plumb center and PTS and neither seem to reconise Arcadia!

Any info would be most appreciated.

Many thanks

Are you sure the seal has gone?
I see you have a bloo block in the cistern, check that none of the block or its wrapper are stuck round the base of the unit obstructing the seal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back