Identify this flag hinge?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me what make this is and how I get into it to lift a door off its hinges please? It has a square grey/blue cap on the top.

Attachments

• IMG_20211114_130746.jpg
    IMG_20211114_130746.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 295
Sponsored Links
Thanks, blup, but not a Jocker hinge, I fear. The movement on this one in and away from the frame is adjusted via the bottom of the assembly.

Sponsored Links
Wrong shape cap, unfortunately, and white plastic. Currently asking MILA if it is a 3-DL.

Waiting for final confirmation from helpful tech at Mila (and fingers crossed, installation instructions etc!) but it does appear to be an (obsolete) 3-DL.

Mila so far have not come up with any install/adjust info, so does anyone have such in the bottom of a draw somewhere?

I found this on YouTube, it looks very much like your hinge and shows the adjustments, but still doesn't tell us what brand or model it is! :(

Edit:
The Haps Colonia MK1 looks quite good?
61Akpx0VN1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edit 2:
It's definitely the Mila 3-DL:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124806125548

Although interestingly, the Mila 3-DL also appears to be the Haps P100, so I still count my first guess! ;)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185171412997

Last edited:
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Mr Grich - fantastic detective work! I can see on the leaflet with the E-Bay hinge the 'HAPS' logo, so we are very close! Unfortunately nothing in the HAPS line has the square plastic cap, although it looks as if all the other bits on the p100 are the same. Many thanks. I will chase up Mila, however again! in case there are some differences.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back