Identify this foul water gully type

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there
Can anyone please tell me what type/name of the foul water gully pictured? And also where I can obtain a cover (preferably plastic) to cover the left hand side.

This is a single gully downpipe with access cover on one side and the pipe feeding into it is a sink drain from our downstairs toilet. The original pipe broke but the area around the open side of this gully was covered with a few flimsy pieces of plastic (seated on recessed shoulder) and cemented over and around the original pipe. I have fitted the new black pipe temporarily but need to obtain blank cover that I can then feed pipe through more permanently.
The gully is clay (?) not plastic. House is mid-80's and assume gully is original.

I assume that it has to be a blank cover as rainwater is not supposed to go down a foul water drain?

Can anyone advise? Thanks :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back