identifying loft ladder brand

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a loft ladder that was installed a while back and the hinges have now worn so that the hatch does not close. I have an issue in that i did not fit the ladder and don't know what make it is to try to replace the hinges. the only clue i have is the safety notice. I know its a long shot but would anyone have any idea which brand might use the image below?
loft ladder 600.jpg

Sponsored Links
Can you take a picture of the ladders themselves, is there a sticker on the side of the ladders? Also which hinge has gone, can you take a photo of the hinge too.

Thanks very much for your reply it took me a while to get back to this. I have two pictures of the hinges, there are no other stickers or identifying marks on the ladders. thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• hinge.jpg
    hinge.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 116
  • hinge2.jpg
    hinge2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 103
Sponsored Links
Well can't tell much from the label but it does look like it is one of these or similar...

Have a feeling repairs / replacements are close to impossible in situ.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back