Idiot thread.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Many come in here complaining of idiots. I find it hard to stomach thoughtless ignorant people. They are a minority but a sizable minority.

Yesterday was a typical idiot day.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Stuck on the M25 for 2 hours last night. I was told it was a 6 car smash.

3 lanes had no choice but to sit there and wait until the rescue teams restored the motorway.... we were the lucky ones. I hope no one was hurt too bad.

The 4th lane was shut down but this the idiots ignored and continued to stream down at a speed.....

Rescue teams instead of having a clear lane had to fight through the traffic....there must have been 6 Ambulances.

As the 4th lane squeezed to the side I see one Police car stopping and talking to the 4th lane drivers....

Will these pricks get nicked ? I hope so.

Sponsored Links
There could be confusion. I looked it up but used to think it meant there was a closure ahead.

There could be confusion. I looked it up but used to think it meant there was a closure ahead.

3 Lanes absolute standstill the fast lane at 20 mph. When the 4th did come to standstill the rescue vehicles could not get through

A red X above a lane means do not travel any further in that lane.

Slightly OT but this is why I'm anti 'smart' motorways. Regardless of how good tech is, if there's also an element of said tech (and correct processes) needing to be deciphered and acted on by the public, that's when I start to worry ...

Then of course you get those who are simply ****s and think no rules apply to them.

Sponsored Links
Back