If He Had Killed Three People

Sponsored Links
Worse part was he was the only one that survived. If life was fair, he should have been the only one that died. ****.

The sad thing is that he didn't die. Horrible and so sad for all the families

Worse part was he was the only one that survived.
Very often ( too often ) the drunk driver goes into the accident with a body that is totally relaxed by the alcohol. The victims of the drunk driver tense up in the split second when they realise they are in danger.

A body relaxed by alcohol can absorb far more impact energy than a body with it's muscles tense,

Sponsored Links
I once split t'village in half by reporting our resident habitual drink driver to the police & then telling him I had.

"Now all my friends will hate you" he said . . . . . . "They aren't your friends John, they're your drinking buddies. A friend would NEVER let you get behind the wheel in some of the states you've been seen in".

Reactions: CBW
The sentencing in this country has become (actually already was) a complete joke in certain cases. If it's the case judges are limited in their sentencing powers because driving of a vehicle is involved, then that side of things needs looked at as a priority.

Reactions: CBW
I once split t'village in half by reporting our resident habitual drink driver to the police & then telling him I had.
A bit different from t’posts you made a year ago. Was it a different t'village or a different drunk driver?

One of the night crowd has become an habitual drink driver, regularly driving the 500-600yds home after a skinful. I know of him but I don't know him all that well, I'm told there's trouble at home so he's been popping in t'pub straight from work & drinking himself silly for a few months now.

Anyway, someone has reported him for drink driving, so sometime in the very near future he's going to be targetted . . . . . ! The chap that's reported him told him. Said to him "now you can't drink & drive".

Half t'village is now in uproar & this 'snitch' is in serious danger of all those petty 'vendetta' type incidents that darken typical village life.

I got it instantly, but can you think of why some folk are very upset that this bloke has been reported???

More confusion from Dork. Did you tell him or not? Your recent post says you did. Earlier posts say the opposite. What’s happened in beteween - have you convinced yourself you really did tell him? You're not convincing me.

I reckon I would let them know if I reported them. I know it doesn't compare, but losing a license can be just as devastating as losing a life.

I got it instantly, half t'village is up in arms 'cos now they know the police will be around they have to be just as careful.

Last edited:
Tragic as it is I can't quite relate the newspaper statement of a boozed up driver drinking several pints of larger to the police's edit that he had drunk 3 pints. It looks as in the main it was down to speed and the poor woman drifting into the wrong lane.

Mike Hailwood drive down to the chippy with his 9 year old daughter

A lorry driver did some u turn on a dual
Carriage way causing both of there deaths

Afaik he got a £100’fine ??

Years ago we were working in a tenanted prop

The tenant was a Scot he was a geologist for an oil company

He said some thing to me which i
Latched onto ( wish I had not )

He was in some far flung corner of the world when he had a call to tell him that a car was coming to pick him up take him to the airport he needed to go home immediately

His wife put there 8 year old daughter and there 5 year old son into the car to go to the airport to pick up one of there parents (?)!

On the way they were hit by a lorry from Eastern Europe

His wife died at the scene his daughter died at the scene and his little boy was flown by air ambulance to hospital he died a few hours later before his dad got back to the UK

In an instant his entire world collapsed he was renting the prop because he could not live in the family home any more

He told me all
Of this so what do I say ??? To the bloke sorry to hear that

Does not quite hack it really

Most people / parents are never that far away from tragedy ???

Sponsored Links
Back