If it were polling day... who would you vote for?

It's voting day - who will you vote for?

• Conservative.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • BNP

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Greens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Joe-90 for Prime Minister

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's your chance to give an 'in confidence' vote for the party of your choice. So take it seriously and vote.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I voted for joe 90, because he cannot be as incompetant as the other options.

If it turns out that joe 90 is actually slice of spam, I will still vote for him, spam don't lie.

I voted for joe 90, because he cannot be as incompetant as the other options.

If it turns out that joe 90 is actually slice of spam, I will still vote for him, spam don't lie.

Maybe not but spam can clog your system! :LOL: :LOL:

That poll don't mean jack................
Nick Griffin MEP for PM. :D

That poll don't mean jack................
Nick Griffin MEP for PM. :D
YouGov, which began polling after the 2001 election, has developed a reputation for accuracy. Its final Sunday Times poll in 2005 was precisely right, and it accurately predicted Boris Johnson’s victory in the 2008 London mayoral election and the results of last year’s Euro elections.
Well they think they mean something

Oh well we can look forward to a future like Ireland and the Greeks if those scumbags from nu labour win. :(

352 views; 39 bothered to vote. Will it be like that on Election night? The next government chosen by about 10% of the population.

The Electoral Commission said research in eight areas had shown that 56 percent of people aged 17 to 24-years-old were not registered to vote. Among people from ethnic minority communities, the figure was 31 percent.
There seems to be alot of apathy from the young,who can blame them really.

The party who would guarantee us a referendum on our continuing involvement with the EU.
And who would promise to stick to the result.

Wotan

The next government chosen by about 10% of the population.

The last Labour government polled less than 25% of the vote to get elected.
If only English votes had been counted, the Conservatives would have won.

Lets all say thanks to the Scots, for giving us Gordon......... :evil:

352 views; 39 bothered to vote. Will it be like that on Election night? The next government chosen by about 10% of the population.

Surely alot of the views will be people who have voted having another look at the thread to see which way the vote is going ;)

Sponsored Links
Back