If you found...

N

nauseous

a hair in your food what would you do?

Not one of yours or one of your family's.

I surprised myself the other day, did something I never thought i'd do.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I found 2 shortish black hairs with follicles stuck to piece of cod in batter just before i put it in the oven. I was ravenous so
i forced myself to cook it and eat it anyway, figured cooking it would kinda sanitize it. Much worse was to come tho lol.

I found 2 shortish black hairs with follicles stuck to piece of cod in batter just before i put it in the oven. I was ravenous so
i forced myself to cook it and eat it anyway, figured cooking it would kinda sanitize it. Much worse was to come tho lol.

You have nits now,

Ok, so I like mayo on my battered fish, oven chip and garden peas so what did i find on my spooned dollop of lidl's (batts) mayo ? A fekin long grey hair, again with follicle :cry: This nearly made me heave again lol. That's 3 foreign hairs in one meal!
After about a minute thinking about it I'm ashamed to say i just rinsed the spoon, removed about a third of the jar, carefully inspected the next dollop then decided to put it on and eat it anyway.

Just interested in what anyone else would have done. Still makes me feel a bit icky thinking about it lol.

Saving up what? Trawler miles? :mrgreen:
When brexit (y) Suppose i could always catch my own as less than stones throw away an all that.

We'll might all be forced to get our rods out soon when the shot hits the fan and the French an Spanish snaffle up all our cod. :sick:
I've got a nice long one btw. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back