Would you fight for your country.?????

I would fight for a cause i believed in, i wouldnt fight for crappy money for oil on behalf of rich people and polititicians.

I would fight for a good cause if David Cameron, Gerorge Osbourne, Tony Blair, Nick Clegg, Gordon Brown and Ed Miliband and all their sons who were old enough were fighting ALONGSIDE me with the exact same equipment

Yeah , providing I didnt have one of those royal eeejits fighting beside me , may as well have a massive target painted on your arse.
They need to look like they are doing the country some good though eh.

Sponsored Links
that bloke wrote
killing thousands of innocent people to keep the petro dollar flowing

If you drive a vehicle dependant on oil then you're part responsible for that killing whether you like it or not.

Starting next week park your car up and pay the tax you normally pay the UK government to buy guns and give it too the poor tribesmen of arabia and other poor people from oil rich nations whose own governments keep them in squalor.

Then you can get back on yer soap box. :mrgreen:

I'd fight for my country...

Of course that means identifying the real enemy...

And that is our corrupt governing system, which is intertwined with the invasive and controlling financial/commercial interests...

Thats very true, but I'm not out there pulling the trigger.
So whats the solution? Pretend its not happening and believe the crap we are being fed about a fight against terrorism?

Sponsored Links
Until my faith in British nature is restored am afraid I look after No1 and I do this because every one else is doing exactly the same
No that's just an excuse for your apathy. The sooner you retire to foreign lands the better.

Yano iv'e been saying that to myself for a long time

Tis the law of the jungle so wake up and smell the coffee

So whats the solution?

No idea. But for my own part I don't own a car.
I have a company work van though which carries its capacity of 3 people to work six days a week ,52 weeks of the year and covers any domestic transport needs.

I would fight for a good cause if David Cameron, Gerorge Osbourne, Tony Blair, Nick Clegg, Gordon Brown and Ed Miliband and all their sons who were old enough were fighting ALONGSIDE me with the exact same equipment

They do their bit out there in the thick of it with the lads...

2afeffbd.jpg

No, WW2 claimed to many good people, the majority that are left from it are nothing more then chancers :)

Law of the jungle?
Sounds like a chancers viewpoint ;)

Interesting thought.
Would you fight for your country, if called upon.?????
Interesting thought............... Spoke about it in the pub.......Shocked at the mixed views.

I did 12 years for Queen and country, never saw action like the lads have been through in Falklands, Afghanistan and Iraq. Did nine tours of NI which in comparison was a holiday.

But even at 62 I would not hesitate to do my bit, whatever that could be.

MODS

If you are going to delete a rebuttal to a comment that says that there are more foreigners in London than English even though it is a quote of the CENSUS statistics for London

At least ALSO delete the post that is making the inflammatory remark in the first place!

In this day and age, no need for conscription, due to long range missiles being available, but no war is ever going to be won by targetting the Middle East

Moody.... I'd like to put a missile through your front room window, but I wouldn't because it's morally wrong.
Morals are not up for question on this particular thread.
I take it the answer to the original question is a NO from you as well then.????

No offence ....... Your entitled to your opinion.

I think my post stands, as NATO have just put a missile into a residential area, illegally, into Gadaffis friends house, killing his son, and grandchildren. Where is there a law that states, any country can assasinate the leader of another country? So by your argument, you state it's wrong, in what you state. That's exactly what NATO have done. So in effect your post is incorrect. Please ammend it.

Sponsored Links
Back