Would you disown your child??????????

I agree Conny, now s** off you pillock
will be taken in the spirit it is meant, (I'll get you Gasman28, behind the bike sheds after geography I'm gonna smash your face in, :evil: ).[/quote]
It was a joke as you well know mate - anyway, I always bunked off Geography and History and Maths and ............ ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Been having a look around since I signed up, is it normally very b*tchy on here? it would appear that some people spend too much time on here :(

Been having a look around since I signed up, is it normally very b*tchy on here? it would appear that some people spend too much time on here :(

:D

Just to add a small point to this discussion regarding 'gay' people....

My 21 year old daughter has a gay friend (it seems almost as though he is a fashion accessory) rather than a friend.

He has visited our house on many times and insists on calling me 'Tony' even though he knows my name is David. It does bother me and Ive told him that, only for him to retort... you look like a 'Tony'.

He came here yesterday (evening and drunk) and proceeded to cut every chip (I prepared for dinner) in half, as "gays dont eat fat chips". (I was cooking his dinner at my daughters request).

My back was up and an argument ensued and he lunged at me with a lit cigarette which I was not really expecting. A swift right hand landed him on the floor minus 1 tooth :oops: and a bit of blood. In all seriousness, Id have done more but you cant hit a fella if he is down IMO.

Now, the missus is not happy as 'you cant beat women or gays'.

Steriotypical or what?

David.

Sponsored Links
you could earn a fortune as a dentist :LOL:

LMB, how about another thread "could you disown someone elses child" ;)

Herebriefly, be careful.
The gay people I know, (men and women and also on a friends only basis), can be tough barstewards believe me! If I was ever in a situation where a group of yobs were to turn nasty I'd rather have 2 or 3 of my 'gay' friends around than some of the so-called mates I've got. They will protect 'their own' and also any 'normal' person they consider a friend and they don't give any quarter measures. Why do you think when they are attacked as individuals it is usually a gang of thugs and not just one on his own? Because most thugs know how bloody hard they can be!
I'm not embarrassed or ashamed to say I have 'gay' friends of both sexes. They know I am 'straight' and respect that, the same as I know they are gay' and I respect them. They also don't show 'public affection' in front of us as a mark of that respect.

Just to add a small point to this discussion regarding 'gay' people....

I've never met a gay person that insists calling you by the wrong name or cutting his chips in half!
TBH I don't think you have a gay problem, you have a knobhead problem.

Herebriefly, be careful.
The gay people I know, (men and women and also on a friends only basis), can be tough barstewards believe me! If I was ever in a situation where a group of yobs were to turn nasty I'd rather have 2 or 3 of my 'gay' friends around than some of the so-called mates I've got. They will protect 'their own' and also any 'normal' person they consider a friend and they don't give any quarter measures. Why do you think when they are attacked as individuals it is usually a gang of thugs and not just one on his own? Because most thugs know how bloody hard they can be!
I'm not embarrassed or ashamed to say I have 'gay' friends of both sexes. They know I am 'straight' and respect that, the same as I know they are gay' and I respect them. They also don't show 'public affection' in front of us as a mark of that respect.

Conny,

Whilst I agree, I will not be attacked on my own home. I could have done a lot worse but I have a family. My wife did warn him as (Ill put in a PM to you if you want), I can be aggresive. I was not not. I put him down with one punch and I hope that will be the end of it. :confused:

The tooth..... well the the fairies will have it.

David.

Sponsored Links
Back