Would you fight for your country.?????

The people who stopped us being German 70 years ago were and thought differently than we do today. If they could come back to life and see what a state it all is do you think they would have bothered?
Geman cars, German trains, German engineering equipment, Jap electronics, who won the war daddy?
All given away without a fight to a new wave of invaders who we weren't asked if we wanted and more on the way, Tunisian anyone?

Sponsored Links
EFCLee1 wrote

Never forget my favourite motto, PAS = People Are S**T
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Politician)

norcon, did the devil have one of the plumbers off here to fix his leaky tap then ;)

Alarm, it did stop the germans but at what cost?

I am f**ked to know what to do or think after what ive been told and have witnessed with my eyes.

c@@ts able to earn from 30,000 - 1,000,000,000 for doing literally sweet fa as a job which benefits no one but themselves.
companies being sold off or already in the line to be sold off yet no new companies seem to be coming through...
more and more c@@ts with the attitude of i am alright jack being brought up.

take a look at cadbury's z chocolate maker and the history of its company.
progress for all involved who worked within.

C@@TS in charge trying to buy friends. E.U dictating the laws of the land when they did sweet fa to build it in the first place.

Only conclusion i can come up in my head is we are being governed by c@@ts who couldn't give a flying f**k about anyone but themselves as they are home and dry :)

Sponsored Links
and iv'e been saying that for years!!!! and on here several times!!!!!

But not as succintly as old Chippy! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back