"If you go in Front of a Judge in South Africa

Sponsored Links
Gentlemen I'm just relating what a friend of many many years told me.

I'm not commenting on or passing an opinion.......He just related a lenghty conversation he'd had with the father of a lady he knew , he was a south African civil servant he said to my friend " You know if you have to go to court you want a white man as your judge then you'll get justice " ..........what my friend was suprised at was that this came from a black man.

It's not a case of liking or disliking what I'm relaying, it's completely true.
It's your perogative to disbelieve me, but then your in your own little make believe world.

Your viewpoint of what exactly is justice and leniency, very much depends on which side of the dock you are. You can be guilty, but have a good defence that gets you a lenient sentence, and you can be the victim where the perpetrator gets his just deserts.

I felt the couloured judge in the Pistoruous case gave a far too lenient sentence, and he finally got the sentence he deserved on his retrial; which came far too late in my opinion.

But was this a judge that was incompetenet because she was coloured, or in awe of a famous personality. I'll leave you to decide.

Sponsored Links
You want it to be a White Judge, because you'll get justice ".

Said to a friend of mine by a South African he was talking to, this South African was black.

We just found it interesting when this South African civil servant in discussion with my friend came out with the above statement.

My friend found it surprising when he was told, I'm not passing any opinion just relaying a true story.

I'm not passing any opinion

I bet you will, though

Said to a friend of mine

Tis always a said to someone else

Sponsored Links
Back