If you have spyware problems - use Spybot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If your having problems of slow web/computer, then download spybot. It's free to use and very effective. Also update windows and download windows defender. For anti virus I recommend Avast as a free anti virus. Norton will kill you computer speed.

Sponsored Links
no single program picks up everythingm best to use a combination, I use adaware and spybot.

Sponsored Links
Actually have to clean this up as and when they happen, used them all but have to say that MBAM (Malware Bytes) is the best and cleans it all in one go, and doesnt ask you to pay money and register .. just good honest software!

Spybot has fallen behind in the anti-malware stakes. The two best free malware removers are now Malwarebytes and Superantispyware.

AVG has also fallen behind of late. I'm recommending Avira Antivir these days. It comes out on top in independent virus detection tests and has a very small resource footprint.

Well, considering that the Operating system is Microsoft based, they know a lot about their systems and release fixes to vulnerabilities as and when they happen, Microsoft had OneCare which they pulled the plug on late last year (a very good bit of software and in my opinion a lot better than Norton) only thing you didnt get was the 5GB online storage.

BUT!!.. now they've come out with a FREE.. AV and Malware protection suite you can find it here http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Agrees!

Well, considering that the Operating system is Microsoft based, they know a lot about their systems and release fixes to vulnerabilities as and when they happen, Microsoft had OneCare which they pulled the plug on late last year (a very good bit of software and in my opinion a lot better than Norton) only thing you didnt get was the 5GB online storage.

BUT!!.. now they've come out with a FREE.. AV and Malware protection suite you can find it here http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/[/QUOTE]

Sponsored Links
Back