Ignore BOB DOLE until he behaves??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I've just alerted mods to about 3 of his postings of today because i believe them to be a waste of time, and some of them are getting a tad offensive now.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, lets all ignore the numpty.

Why don't you go over to cartoon network or nick jr to play, or are they a bit too intelligent for you.

okey cokey. My ignoring of the buffoon starts now.

gcol said:
So may I second the idea that we try this?
I think BD is under-rated; possibly even a comedy genius.

Long may he continue.

Softus said:
gcol said:

Long may he continue.
I agree. If anyone can quote anything he's said that is genuinely offensive, racist, homophobic, etc etc, then please do and I'll support the "ban him" movement, but for now I find him at worst, ignorable, and at best mildly amusing....

you have to take into account the fact that bob was one of our sporting hero's, he was hit in the head too many times when he was a world heavy weight boxer, this has made him weird, but he's really a national treasure. :LOL:

Ninebob -

it's ok for him to call gcol's wife a reptile, then ?

ninebob said:
If anyone can quote anything he's said that is genuinely offensive, racist, homophobic, etc etc, then please do and I'll support the "ban him" movement, but for now I find him at worst, ignorable, and at best mildly amusing....
Like this you mean?
BOB D.O.L.E. said:
gcol why post yea boring tw..at
He should be banned alone for the sheer number of time wasting posts he makes. See forum rule 22. Why don't the mods wipe out his time wasting posts?

Just who is .... Who is BobD?

:D :D

M3 .. there is no barbed wire around the office... ;)

Softus said:
gcol said:

Long may he continue.
Here, here :LOL: Ialways remember John Cleese saying once "Python became iconic........but a lot of it was C.R.ap" or words to that effect ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back