Ignore BOB DOLE until he behaves??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant we quote moderator's posts?! Nor do they appear in the topic review on the "post a reply" screen.

moderator3 said:
When you use the Alert Moderator on the bottom right hand of the post, it goes straight to Diynot admins and not the moderators so we don't know, the only way for us is to look for the time wasting posts which is not easy to find considering the amount of topics on this popular site
This is stupid. It should say "alert admin" in this case. But an "alert mods" button should do exactly what it says on the tin. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I agree with sotus and a few others, Bob Dole is comical ( well most of the time ) :D He may get personal at times but means no harm IMHO, water off a ducks back springs to mind. ;)

He has been getting very irritating lately though, with his time wasting posts and his mod-bashing posts. I thought we had seen the end of the mod bashing. :evil:

markie said:
....Bob Dole is comical ( well most of the time )
So you find childish posts amusing? You find obvious misspellings amusing? You should substitite "comical" with "pathetic".

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
markie said:
So you find childish posts amusing? You find obvious misspellings amusing? You should substitite "comical" with "pathetic".

I find him comical to

everyone has a BOB and BOB is ours :)

gcol said:
markie said:

Ding Ding round 2 :-

gcol take a good long long long long look at your posts they bore the cr.ap out of a gold fish.
Stop trying to patronize your the biggest fool here you call my spelling
dog breath well take a look at your spelling GCOL QUOTES, SUBSTITITE

Arrrrrr just shows dont it wot a bore you arrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back