IKBBI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has any one heard of the IKBBI, The Institute of Kithen Bathroom and bedroom installers, had a conversation with one of their directors today, It all seems a bit to good at what they are offering and then comes the crunch an anual membership fee of 150 quid plus vat.
Has any of you out there come across these guys before and if so what do you think of them.[/b]

Sponsored Links
Another competency scheme that doesn't guarantee competency. Like we need more :rolleyes:
Then again some custards will porbably buy into the idea..

As you said I have just read an email from them and it seems to be full of empty prommises. They must be making good money out of some mugs as their head office is at CANARY WHARF?.

you mean their mail box is at canary wharf ;)

Anyway I despise of competency schemes because all the promises are to the tradesmen not the custard. The whole point is to give the custards some guarantee that the tradesmen is gonna be reasonable and charge fairly. I don't know any schemes that do this despite what they say.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back