Illegal immigrants in the 'Jungle'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hundreds are living in squalid shacks near Calais. Surely the French will offer them asylum. If not - why don't they deport them?

If they were living in the UK we wouldn't let them live in such atrocious conditions, we'd give them Council flats and benefits. We'd give them free dentistry and health care. We'd educate their kids.

BTW, why are they so determined to come here?

Sponsored Links
The French want them to come to us, that's why they have put up with them so long, that's why they turn a blind eye to lorries, vans etc... on there way to the UK. :mad:

Sponsored Links
they should put up big signs in all the ports in as many languages as they can that all lorries will be subject to fumigation with cyanide gas..
then fill the damn things to the rafters in a booth.. leave for 5 mins and then let them on their way..

they can pass it off as a pest problem and that they are fumigating against european potato ants or something....

I've nothing at all against legal migrants that go through all the right channels to come and live and work here, it's the ones that sneak in that I don't like..

Hello All.

It seemed strange to me that many of the men from this 'camp' were from Afghanistan seeing that we were informed at around the same time that 1000 more troops were needed to help troops out in their own country !!!
Couldn't they be signed up by the UN and placed back in their own country, paid a basic wage, and given the chance to make their own country a better place for their families present, and those to come. Wouldn't they want that ????

I doubt it :( .

Ed

Bring troops back from Aghanistan...

Re-deploy said troops at all ports of entry and airports, plus other sensitive areas.In charge of anti terrorism and illegal entry.

Remove armed police from ports,airports,parliament etc. and put them back on the beat where they belong.Use the billions saved in stupid wars to increase police numbers and reasert authority and discipline back to the streets.(So that when you phone for a copper...one actually turns up)

Oh yes...and if NATO thinks troops are necessary in Afghanistan...let some of the other soddin' European countries make up the numbers.

These people travel across many borders, including European borders in order to get to France, and their ultimate destination is the UK. Why would that be?

Could it be that we are... You fill in the gap.

Most of the UK's SS offices are now staffed by immigrants. Somebody from their village turns up asking for benefits... go figure.

They are supposed to go to the first safe country,not cross half the globe to get into soft touch u.k ;)

They are supposed to go to the first safe country,not cross half the globe to get into soft touch u.k ;)

Exactly! so they're not asylum seekers because they've passed through countless safe countires to get to soft touch UK.
Economic migrants? I don't want to keep any more scroungers than the ones that are already here.
That's the B.P. rising, I'm away for a lie down.

They throw away their passports so that the authorities can't send them home. On flights coming to the EU from Nigeria for the last few years now all passengers' passports have been scanned at check in and the copies kept by the airline. This is to deal with the Nigerians who flush their passports down the bog on the plane.

Sponsored Links
Back