I'm in a pointless conspiracy mood today......

Sponsored Links
Agreed splashed by burning fuel and bits of plane maybe

What about when your mobile phone is polled it's really the government finding out where you are?

Iv'e noticed that for every post in here there are about 10 views. Who are these silent watchers SPEAK TO ME

Sponsored Links
pickles said:
SPEAK TO ME

Hello....

Must admit, that building does not look like a plane hit it..

Also, if the EU has a trade embargo in place with Iran, why is that Fire engine one of the new Mercedes Artos based units???

pickles said:
Iv'e noticed that for every post in here there are about 10 views. Who are these silent watchers SPEAK TO ME
Wotcher Wilf ;)

Big_Spark said:
pickles said:
SPEAK TO ME

Hello....

Also, if the EU has a trade embargo in place with Iran, why is that Fire engine one of the new Mercedes Artos based units???

Doesn't apply to mobile phones either one woman on the news had a motorola V3. Like all sanctions they only exist in theory

Probably true there Pickles....

Apparently the plane hit the ground , exploded and showered the building in aviation fuel and flaming debris, and it was this that did the damage, not as early reports said that the plane actually hit the building...

Although I suppose the difference is moot if you had relatives in the building or on the plane...poor devils...

Big_Spark said:
Probably true there Pickles....

Apparently the plane hit the ground , exploded and showered the building in aviation fuel and flaming debris, and it was this that did the damage, not as early reports said that the plane actually hit the building...

Although I suppose the difference is moot if you had relatives in the building or on the plane...poor devils...

They would probably be cheering if it happened here

pickles said:

Aren't we allowed to look without commenting :confused:

Big_Spark said:

A building hit by a plane looks like this
bijlmer.jpg

1992 Bijlmermeer The Netherlands: 42 death (3 crew-members of plane, was a cargo boeing), 19 children

After the crash, several conspiracy theories 'errupted':
uranium cargo, spy-plane, XTC smuggle.
Because of the 'rumours' a lot of survivors became misteriously ill.

WoodYouLike said:
After the crash, several conspiracy theories 'errupted':
uranium cargo, spy-plane, XTC smuggle.
what! They were smuggling singles of "making plans for nigel"??

THINGS WE KNOW AS fACT ...

the 2 floors of the ATF (CIA !) of 600 staff had the day off ,

on building records the 2 levels secret service

when the the security guy came forward said it all the Ci............aftat people at floors every day ..

so Bush knew for an excuse for war ..

the other major thing was why were ALL the NYCFC made to do ready drills at that time ..,every fire station on that hour,
made to stand ready ...
year the U$ DIDNT KNOW

Sponsored Links
Back