Im working in London

If he was that concerned, he might have informed the relevant authorities rather than telling us on here ?

I'm sure he is working for the landlord not the tenant. If the landlord knows and he is working for him, what then ?

I'm working for an insurance company on flat 1. Flat 7 is separately owned from flat 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6,

Sponsored Links
If he was that concerned, he might have informed the relevant authorities rather than telling us on here ?

I'm sure he is working for the landlord not the tenant. If the landlord knows and he is working for him, what then ?

I was asked to do a job for David Haye the boxer. I don't like David Haye the boxer, so I didn't take on the job.

I put a few noses out of joint but I have principles.

It's not a bedroom. It's a loft with access via a unstable extension ladder . Not a loft ladder.

It's illegal its wrong and it's dangerous, and your backing the wrong horse again.
It’s also cheap and in a city that’s pays decent wages

I’ve no doubt there are illegal HMOs subdivided into minute box rooms with no fire escape

There are people renting out sheds as well

Sponsored Links
It’s also cheap and in a city that’s pays decent wages

I’ve no doubt there are illegal HMOs subdivided into minute box rooms with no fire escape

There are people renting out sheds as well

I've worked on a few HMO's.
But only the ones who that treat tenants with a bit of dignity and respect. There have been a few I've walked away from.

So he doesn't have permission or someone has allowed their loft space to be used? They probably don't own the loft space if it a leasehold flat.

Nothing illegal about having a guest in your loft. Assuming it's yours to allow. Obviously renting it out would be different.

So he doesn't have permission or someone has allowed their loft space to be used? They probably don't own the loft space if it a leasehold flat.

Nothing illegal about having a guest in your loft. Assuming it's yours to allow. Obviously renting it out would be different.
The landlord doesn't live there. I don't know the in's & outs but there can be no way it's legal.

Also making the loft into an inhabitable space can mean more stringent fire regs

You lot. But no one else. And I won't.
Actively allowing it to continue then?

But criticising others for....

Are you really sticking up for a man that takes money off a young lad so as he can climb an unsafe ladder into the loft to his bed, after the flat below had a burn out?

Actively allowing it to continue then?

But criticising others for....

Are you really sticking up for a man that takes money off a young lad so as he can climb an unsafe ladder into the loft to his bed, after the flat below had a burn out?
Not at all, but if I have to go back there, it would not be comfortable.
Me and my friends all have young families. And if you have ever been to some of these rented accommodation in London you would understand. Not to mention how eary a burn out is. Have you experienced either?

What happens if one of us have to go there alone or dark evening. It's not just about me.

Sponsored Links
Back