New Forum Help Image upload test

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

If you see a winter warmer on a summer's afternoon I've managed it.

If anyone else wants to add an image to this thread go right ahead...

Sponsored Links
RE_Day.jpg

I liked the old system better on a pc, the new system seems easier to use on my Sony tablet.

That pic your little'un Dan?

Sponsored Links
That's the dude.... its a picture form his school's website on some God bothering day they had. Gap in the teeth has moved round a little since :LOL:

If you use the picture icon it attaches the image to that post. If you use the camera icon it uses a photo from your albums.

If you click on Media the on the left there is a link a few lines down to 'Your Albums', that puts you in a similar place as the old forum where you can upload into one of them.

If it's a one-off posting of an image, an attachment to a post would be quicker. Images posted in Media are easier to reuse and collect together.

I think the following:

1) Getting rid of the execrable old 11-step process for getting site-hosted photos into posts can be nothing but goodness.
2) Being able to just drag'n'drop images is great.
3) Photobucket is the work of the devil, and personally I would prefer people to use other hosting sites.

I tried dragging and dropping.
Queen on throne.jpg

That was easy!

Seriously, though, we all know that the Queen doesn't actually do things like this. She has ladies in waiting to do it for her.

Sponsored Links
Back