Immigration is the cure for racism

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The great neglected truth of British multiculturalism is that every day, millions of different people across the country are actually getting along very nicely, while the bad news gets all the attention.

On the whole, Britain today is one of the most tolerant and multicultural societies there has ever been - in fact it is the country's multiculturalism that is making it more tolerant. The same Home Office figures show us that immigration is not the cause of racism; it is its cure.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/britain/article/0,,1692836,00.html

:D

Sponsored Links
Ah 'twas ever thus !!! Too easy for people to get bogged down in the bad news to see the good that is going on....

Nice one Hermes ;)

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness...Mark Twain

Immigration serves this purpose for those who don't travel.

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
The great neglected truth of British multiculturalism is that every day, millions of different people across the country are actually getting along very nicely, while the bad news gets all the attention.

On the whole, Britain today is one of the most tolerant and multicultural societies there has ever been - in fact it is the country's multiculturalism that is making it more tolerant. The same Home Office figures show us that immigration is not the cause of racism; it is its cure.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/britain/article/0,,1692836,00.html

:D

and if you believe that lot of twonk then your easier to fool than i thought

try going to the ghettos in bradford or newcastles west end see how multicults will welcome u

You just made it a three timer by quoting in full !
:D :D

Let's have an 'open border ' policy. It's the ONLY non racist attitude.

Waddya reckon? Is it a goer?

Whyever not?

joe

BTW. Hermes is a troll. He's deliberately starting topics known to cause friction.

joe

yes joe if the uk isnt racist at the core of its governing bodys then why dont we have an open border policy

COS WE ARE ALL RACIST if that word actually exists ( i dont think it does )

more like the majority is enlightened to the fact that we are losing our isle to fugees

Internet forums are well known to be populated by hand-wringing liberals. Thankfully they don't represent the guy on the street.

joe

joe-90 said:
Hermes is a troll.
Moi?...... Troll?....... I'm going to have to stop living under that bridge. :D (PS. Anyone got any Hobbits they don't want?)

joe-90 said:
BTW. Hermes is a troll. He's deliberately starting topics known to cause friction.

joe

A little bit of the pan calling the kettle black here I think :rolleyes:
I have just read through some of your past posts. You have started and contributed to several controversial topics that appear to have caused immense friction and distress to people on this forum. Many here may also consider you to be a troll too

Sponsored Links
Back