Immigration is the cure for racism

Sponsored Links
Nestor, you are letting it happen, I warned you.

It starts this way, a couple of lines in reply, then before you know it quotes everywhere, back & forth saying nothing.

Be strong, before you get sucked into this world of nonsense.

tibby said:
It starts this way, a couple of lines in reply, then before you know it quotes everywhere, back & forth saying nothing.
That being one of the posts that says nothing...

Sponsored Links
tibby said:
I was posting to Nester, I will not be drawn.
You're hijacking the topic then, having a private chat with someone else!

If you really didn't want to be drawn, you wouldn't post, so hopefully we won't hear any more from you :evil:

Richardp, Gemini, thanks for asking.

Softus, I offered some advice to Nestor, you took it upon yourself to interfere, I have no desire in highjacking this or any other topic and would post no further if you were to butt out.

tibby said:
Richardp, Gemini, thanks for asking.

Softus, I offered some advice to Nestor, you took it upon yourself to interfere, I have no desire in highjacking this or any other topic and would post no further if you were to butt out.
Well done tibby you've got what it takes to be a frequent poster, Gemini well known for heated debating :LOL:

You are right Richard, I love a heated debate but only face to face, there's nothing better than throwing in a sweeping statement and watching people jump about in a rage.

I could jump in on this topic but will not for two reasons, first I am off tomorrow for a year travelling around Europe and will certainly not be wasting time on chat forums and the second, I am from a ethnic minority so am far better placed to talk about racism than most on here and believe it's better to leave well alone.

Last posting, short & sweet (maybe not) visit.

tibby said:
Sadly, not desiring to hijack hasn't prevented you from doing it.

And I will probably continue posting, whether or not you butt out. Dunno; maybe I will, maybe I won't :evil:

tibby said:
I am from a ethnic minority so am far better placed to talk about racism than most on here
What absolute tripe!

tibby said:
You are right Richard, I love a heated debate but only face to face, there's nothing better than throwing in a sweeping statement and watching people jump about in a rage.

I could jump in on this topic but will not for two reasons, first I am off tomorrow for a year travelling around Europe and will certainly not be wasting time on chat forums and the second, I am from a ethnic minority so am far better placed to talk about racism than most on here and believe it's better to leave well alone.

Last posting, short & sweet (maybe not) visit.

ok so your white and want equal rights so am i join the club as the white people of the uk are a minority ( on our rights ) now and we can actuall use the word ethnic

what do we want EQUALITY when do we want it NOW :LOL:

"and please no more swearing and cursing m8 its old and makes u look daft"

LOL at YOU ... teehee

:LOL: did u get my apology moz dont want to fall out with u m8 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back