Imperial Bricks L230xW110xH76

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All,

Does anyone know of any brick makers who still produce bricks to the dimensions L230xW110xH76?

Cheers in advance.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, been there. The problem is that I'm looking for circa 3000 bricks for a side and rear extension. Even if I could get that amount from Cawarden, I'm still looking at minimum £1 per brick, versus roughly half of that for a new brick.

Re. rear and front facades, I've managed to reclaim enough bricks from the garage that has come down - wanted to use the new bricks for the side of the extension that bolts up against next doors house i.e. not visible.

Guess that I'll have to make do with some L215xW102.5xH76 mm bricks that I've found at Hemming Brick, unless anyone knows any better!?

Sponsored Links
Salveson used to do an imperial thickness brick but it was standard metric length

15 years since I bought some though.

Edit

Just checked and Salveson sold their operation.

Wienberger make imperial thickness

www.wienerberger.co.uk and look in facing bricks,imperial. or talk to EH Smith or Walter Tipper if you are South Staffs, in my experience Tippers are cheaper.

To get imperial length you will be into handmade and ££££££

Ibstock do them. They keep a pretty good variety of colours and sizes as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back