Indesit Condenser Dryer (ISL70C) - Humidity Sensor Problem?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

New to this forum and hoping someone will be able to help.

My dryer needs a new belt, and I've done the reading up on this and seen videos and I think I'll be fine with all of that.

In any event, in the process of diagnosing that problem (the dryer stopped working and I could hear the pump running so I checked the pump and took the side panels off and cleaned it all out, hoovered it out, etc.), I freed up the sponsor which had half of a belt wrapped around it causing all sorts of problems

In any event, I got it back up and running with what was left of the belt (until the new one arrives in the post).

What I've noticed now is the dryer doesn't seem to sense the humidity anymore and it just runs and runs and the clothes are completely DRY! It doesn't seem to stop itself as selected on the programme.

I can't figure out from looking online where the sensor strip is located and what might be wrong with it?! Anyone have an idea about this?

Also.. the condenser also leaks a bit out of the front of the machine. I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back