Indesit IDF125 fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi I have an indesit IDL125 with intermittent faults . Sometimes after turning on and running a cycle the machine stops and the 1st and 3rd (end ) lights flash. As per manual I have cleaned all filters ( including) inlet but still the problem continues .
Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
I suspect that is error code F10 which is the pressure switch is not operating. The tube to the switch is probably blocked at the drain pump end.You will need to strip the pump & clean gunge from the housing where the pipe is connected.
On some machines the pipe is connected to the rear of the drum housing & you may be able to just pull it off the switch & blow down it to clear any blockage.

Sponsored Links
Thanks jj4091.
I successfully and must say relatively easily replaced a door latch on my Indesit idf 125 dishwasher. However the machine is showing all the correct lights but will not fill nor start a programme.
It was working fine before the latch broke and because it was full of smelly dishes I put a heavy table against to hold the door in and it worked fine and washed the smelly dishes.
So could my new latch be at fault?

I'm sorry but I think I misled you with my answer. For future reference in order to ask a new question you would need to click on the appliances section of the forum & then click on "post new thread" ( orange box ) I guess you got to this page from a google search rather than the forum home page. As far as your machine is concerned then it does sound as though your new latch or door switch is out of adjustment or faulty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back