indesit wd12x doesn't spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello!
i just change the door handle because it was broken and now the washing machine is not spinning any more!
it didn't used to have this problem!
what could it be?
and how can i fix it?

thanks a lot for the help!!

Sponsored Links
Is The dial set on no spin ,does it fill with water.

Is The dial set on no spin ,does it fill with water.

sorry, i didn't express myself correctly, the machine doesn't wash! water gets in but nothing is moving on any cycle!

thanks for your help!

If it was working before the door handle have you remove the back or top of the mc check the belt is on or the motor plug has not dislodged itself.

Sponsored Links
thank you very much!
i' gonna check that as soon as i get someone to help me pulling the W/M out again, then i'll let you know!
i haven't got a clue on how the belt or the motor plug look like, would i understand when i'll see them?
i really appreciate your help, i'm quite lost!

Remove rear panel and you will see belt and motor. The belt goes round the drum then onto motor. The motor plug is a White plug down the bottom next to motor.

hi! i checked what you told me and it all looks fine! i've tried on every cycle and on each one it looks as if it starts and it gets the water in, it starts turning on some cycle but it is as if it's stuck on the beginning of each cycle and doesn't go on. also the program selector doesn't move!

i really appreciate your help!!

hi! i checked what you told me and it all looks fine! i've tried on every cycle and on each one it looks as if it starts and it gets the water in, it starts turning on some cycle but it is as if it's stuck on the beginning of each cycle and doesn't go on. also the program selector doesn't move!

i really appreciate your help!!

Right do this put on to spin program only does it spin fast. Then put on 60 program does it fill twice before drum turns and washes. Then after that put on to drain/pump out does it drain under 30 secs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back