Indesit WIDL126 filling with water even when swicthed off

That's exactly what I thought, right at the beginning yet the voltage does not imply the washer is requesting hot.

Could there be another fault here?

Sponsored Links
Does water take the soap down , turn cold off and the valve will hum then if the soap goes down its working. I think you are reading too much into it , the only fault you had was a faulty valve now it's replaced it's working.

With the cold feed turned off the soap is not taken down because only the cold solenoid is being engaged & as such no water flows.

I agree with you but I am concerned that there is another fault which may rear its head.

Just as way of an update; I decided to run with it, put it all back together & just use it. Surprise, surprise with washing placed in the machine, it filled both with cold & hot, so happy day all is well again.

Thanks for all the help.

Regards

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back