Inexperienced amateurs land £14million government contract, hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the technical term for those with such an affliction (quitters) is 'thick as s hit'!
Lal,,sir gadgy is a big boy,,he does not need you to constantly hold his hand and stick up for him and his backward lookout on EU.

Sponsored Links
Anyway this £14m dummy contract and contrived traffic jam.....its all propaganda to encourage panic and then voting for TM.

What I dont know, what I guess nobody knows is what the plan is, TM is trying to get her deal across the line, but its most unlikely she will get the numbers so whats her 2nd option -delay article 50?, cancel it? peoples ref 2 (3 for pedants).

I think she is holding out until the numbers of moderate leavers in the commons crumble into prefeering remain to leave and thus marginalising the Brextremists.

Or does TM really believe her deal is best.......

Anyway this £14m dummy contract and contrived traffic jam.....its all propaganda to encourage panic and then voting for TM.

What I dont know, what I guess nobody knows is what the plan is, TM is trying to get her deal across the line, but its most unlikely she will get the numbers so whats her 2nd option -delay article 50?, cancel it? peoples ref 2 (3 for pedants).

I think she is holding out until the numbers of moderate leavers in the commons crumble into prefeering remain to leave and thus marginalising the Brextremists.

Or does TM really believe her deal is best.......
Roll on the day we bomb out with no deal!..

Sponsored Links
Roll on the day we bomb out with no deal!..

Unfortunately for you, that is a most unlikely scenario -there is not a majority support for it amongst MPs

Perhaps your stance is softening really and you might become a remainer (y)

Unfortunately for you, that is a most unlikely scenario -there is not a majority support for it amongst MPs

Perhaps your stance is softening really and you might become a remainer (y)
Yeah rite notchy,,and you will be the next PM!

Ellal does not whinge
Thank you...

Indeed I do not whinge...

I merely point out the uncomfortable truths :)

Of course after we leave the EU, I fully expect that quitters will be the epitome of whinging...

At that point as regards quitters it's a case of f*** 'em! (y)

Plod is dusting off its riot equipment ;)

Internment camps have been ear marked ;)

Plans for martial law are afoot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back