Inexperienced amateurs land £14million government contract, hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
A bit unfair to call them Inexperienced amateurs, they are a sea freight logistics company and a lot of the work needed is getting the ports ready, as currently they have not been properly dredged since the operator went bust.

A bit unfair to call them Inexperienced amateurs, they are a sea freight logistics company and a lot of the work needed is getting the ports ready, as currently they have not been properly dredged since the operator went bust.
That's stretching the imagination a bit far isn't it?
A sea freight logistics company?
They've only been in existence for 9 months, and never run anything yet.

Seaborne Freight (UK) Limited is a company which plans to run roll-on roll-off ferries between Ramsgate in Kent, UK and Ostend in Belgium. It was incorporated on 5 April 2017 but ferry operations have not begun. Reports in the Belgian media from August 2018 outline that Seaborne's plans were directly connected to Brexit, while a further report in November 2018 expresses scepticism as to whether ferries would be able to run from March 2019 as originally planned
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seaborne_Freight
Another Tory donor making money out of Brexit.

Notice that the report in Belgian media in August had already made the connection. Weird that!

Sponsored Links
49582231_1313788852096964_7246377755619622912_n.png

They've only been in existence for 9 months, and never run anything yet.
So, the company has only been in existence for 9 months then. What about the experience of those running or working in the company. Can you give us an organisational breakdown listing the relevant experience of the employee’s then or do you think someone just picked a business out of a hat and have yet to learn the ropes of that business?

So, the company has only been in existence for 9 months then. What about the experience of those running or working in the company. Can you give us an organisational breakdown listing the relevant experience of the employee’s then or do you think someone just picked a business out of a hat and have yet to learn the ropes of that business?

Exactly.

My mate owns a rib inflatable ?

May help ? To break the EU blockade ?

Dunkirk ? ;)

And we work for the local sea cadets ;)

No and No.
No, I can't (and I can't be bothered to look either) list a breakdown of the relevant experience of the employees. But I don't suppose it would be too difficult, there can't be that many of them yet. This was posted yesterday, including typo errors. :ROFLMAO: I hope they are more careful with the emergency wording on the ferries!
"Emergency exits thirt way" :ROFLMAO: :

Seaborne very much appreciates the considerable interest being shown in employment opportunities with us on our planned Ramsgate-Oostende freight ferry service and would like to advise that all applications made with receive a response soon.
We expect the formal recruitment process to begin during January 2019.
Thank you
31 December 2018

https://seabornefreight.com/recruitment
Any eagle-eyed people will notice that although the website has an apparent choice of language, it doesn't really! :LOL:
But you have to admire them, they are on the ball:
"Key to the success of the venture is the identification, acquisition and operational management of suitable freight ferries" :giggle:
And No, I'm sure the names weren't just picked out of any old hat. It had to be a "Tory party donor's" hat
The government claims that due diligence has been applied, (although there wasn't time for a formal tender process. :rolleyes: )
If the government gives this contract the same amount of due diligence as the publishing of the Impact Assessment paper, the preparation for Brexit, etc, I can confidently assume that they may as well have picked the name out of a hat.

Last edited:
No and No.
No, I can't (and I can't be bothered to look either) list a breakdown of the relevant experience of the employees. But I don't suppose it would be too difficult, there can't be that many of them yet. This was posted yesterday, including typo errors. :ROFLMAO: I hope they are more careful with the emergency wording on the ferries!
"Emergency exits thirt way" :ROFLMAO: :

Seaborne very much appreciates the considerable interest being shown in employment opportunities with us on our planned Ramsgate-Oostende freight ferry service and would like to advise that all applications made with receive a response soon.
We expect the formal recruitment process to begin during January 2019.
Thank you
31 December 2018

https://seabornefreight.com/recruitment
Any eagle-eyed people will notice that although the website has an apparent choice of language, it doesn't really! :LOL:
But you have to admire them, they are on the ball:
"Key to the success of the venture is the identification, acquisition and operational management of suitable freight ferries" :giggle:
And No, I'm sure the names weren't just picked out of any old hat. It had to be a "Tory party donor's" hat
The government claims that due diligence has been applied, (although there wasn't time for a formal tender process. :rolleyes: )
If the government gives this contract the same amount of due diligence as the publishing of the Impact Assessment paper, the preparation for Brexit, etc, I can confidently assume that they may as well have picked the name out of a hat.

Or in other words, you dont know the experience of either management or rank and file.

So what youve written is meaningless whataboutery........gosh thats unlike you, old bean :ROFLMAO:

Next you will be saying men can have babies.......oh wait a minute :ROFLMAO:

Or in other words, you dont know the experience of either management or rank and file.
There's no "in other words" about it. I specifically said No, I can't and can't be bothered to find out.
Did you misunderstand the word "NO"?

So what youve written is meaningless whataboutery........gosh thats unlike you, old bean :ROFLMAO:
You can call it whatever you like. You will anyway, after misunderstanding the word "NO".

Next you will be saying men can have babies.......oh wait a minute :ROFLMAO:
Precisely, I never said it or anything remotely similar.
But that won't prevent your meaningless waffle and strawman arguments.

Thanks. That’s all I need from you. Everything after that is superfluous.
You're welcome. Glad to be of service.

Just in case you did require any thing else, it looks like the company is well prepared for the post Brexit period, they haven't bothered to recognise the EU Data Protection Regulation:
This website conforms to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. We shall follow strict security procedures, outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998 to, ensure your personal information is not damaged, sold, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. You have a right to view your personal information and make amendments
https://seabornefreight.com/privacy

Last edited:
It would probably work out cheaper if the government gave the contract to those Albanian people smugglers in France, they don't seem to have any problem moving stuff across the Channel.

Try get a contract with the NHS without a trading history or any other major Corp. Try get a bank loan, they would laugh you out of the office.

The mental gymnastic to defend your party choice is exactly whats wrong with today's politics you have made it into being loyal supporters and have switched off your brains.

Support your party but unwavering loyalty and absence of criticism shows they can sell anything to you as you will contort yourself into believing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back