Infanticide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A retired Doctor Who dealt with non accidental infant deats though his works in pediatric's......told me that this problem ( infanticide) goes across the whole spectrum of society not just the low income side.......He believed modern day pressures cause the problem.... women wanting to get back to work /careers.

A very nice chap told me some humourous tales but he was remarkably honest very honest he confessed to be once near the breaking point with his own infant son who wouldn't stop screaming....there but for the grace of god..........so if you have members of the family that have got babies if practical give them a complete night off you look after the baby all night......it can be exhausting looking after a newborn .....give them a break.

Sponsored Links
so if you have members of the family that have got babies if practical give them a complete night off you look after the baby all night......it can be exhausting looking after a newborn .....give them a break.

If you can post wonderful points like that - you have shown heart and compassion then why can't you accept hard brexit will ruin us all?

If you can post wonderful points like that - you have shown heart and compassion then why can't you accept hard brexit will ruin us all?

The doctor seems to have been suprised himself that child abuse was a right across society, a police woman told me that she had found peadophiles right across society too she said " Nice house, Nice wife and children but the husbands and been caught trowelling pay to view sites with graphic child abuse images, caught through their credit/ debit cards "

A home office pathologist interviewed years ago that had practiced from the twenties, stated that he could definitively state the infanticide was a crime that was virtually unknown prior to WW2......He had all his case notes to back up his statement, why it should become prevalent after WW2 he didn't know.

Quite simply I don't believe what you do, I don't believe hard Brexit will ruin us, there is a trade deficit it would be insanity for the EU not to trade with us.
Don't get me wrong there is some wonderful culture and European countries the french Italians Germans all of them ...... it's the EU political beast that I rally against not the individual member states or any of the states as such ......just the political elite and the EU

In real life I open doors for women, give up my seat if the situation deems it, I'm kind to animals, I help old people if I see the need, Buy beggars on the streets a bite to eat if it looks like they need it. However I must confess to giving some self righteous leftie types on here a little pick to their egos for devilment.

A bit like the three sharp bang's I give on counter top bells for shopkeepers .....it amuses me to see their bemused expressions especially as when Everything's finished and they're walking away .........another three sharp raps ........and when they turn around ......."Cheerio I'm going now !"

Probably the same fekin reason you have to constantly moan about brexit and high jack posts

Sponsored Links
In real life I open doors for women, give up my seat if the situation deems it, I'm kind to animals, I help old people if I see the need, Buy beggars on the streets a bite to eat if it looks like they need it.
What a wonderful kind gentleman you are!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And a liar to boot!

Infantacide is not a "new" thing but child deaths due to unexplained causes have been reduced due to better health and better forensic methods. Amelia dyer was a famous Victorian baby farmer who took money to care for unwanted children but killed them

Many unwanted children were smothered or disposed off in the past.
Getting away with it now is harder

In real life I open doors for women, give up my seat if the situation deems it, I'm kind to animals, I help old people if I see the need, Buy beggars on the streets a bite to eat if it looks like they need it.
You of course omitted to mention your penchant for dragging others off a cliff edge...

Is it true hospitals won't tell some mothers the sex of the unborn child in case they abort girls as boys are seen to be more " valuable" ? Or is someone pulling my leg?

Is it true hospitals won't tell some mothers the sex of the unborn child in case they abort girls as boys are seen to be more " valuable" ? Or is someone pulling my leg?

I am surprised you didnt't dismiss that immediately.

In real life I open doors for women, give up my seat if the situation deems it, I'm kind to animals, I help old people if I see the need, Buy beggars on the streets a bite to eat if it looks like they need it

Your not allowed to say that. Makes the lwr feel guilty and queasy.
Duimb lwr.

Says the person that takes a self righteous stance, yet is happy to hound somebody with Aspergers and crows about how he made them leave.
I see eeyore is desperately trying to create an argument again by inventing stuff, like he usually does. Maybe his meds have run out.
When rogerIQ28 thanks you for a post, and mightygob likes it when you invent stuff on which to base imaginary arguments, you should know you are doing something wrong.

Now that mightygob is on the case as well, perhaps either of you could tell the forum what mightygob said to eeyore about why you left. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Perhaps either of you could tell the forum what doggit said about why he left, remembering that eeyore did not know he had left until I told him. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back