Informa Dialer accenta gen 4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok need some help please with the above controller dialer.
It no longer dials out nothing has changed in the wiring and you can dial out manually it’s fine, it goes to the number stored and says the alarm announcement.
So there are 2 wires go into the controller dial we x1 plugged into the telephone socket and the other 3 cores are being used red 12+ black 0+ and a yellow wire, there is 12v between red and black then when it’s triggered you get 12volt between yellow and black but simply dosnt dial
I thinking there is a setting somewhere or the thing is simply buggered ?
Any help much appreciated

thank you

Sponsored Links
the dialler will have power plus a trigger, the trigger wire is connected to ? (bell trigger?)

I’ll find out but there are 3 single wires between red 12v+ and black 0+ there is 12volt, the yellow gets energised when there is a trigger I’ll see where this connected.
Just to add the unit is connected to a alarm unit which monitors fridges when a fridge falls out of range it triggers and Alarms and sets off a sounder for 5 minutes at the same time it’s going through a timer relay which counts down until it asks the dialer to make that call the timer relay is def getting a supply because it lights red then after countdown goes green

Sponsored Links
Here’s a picture so the yellow is IP1 that’s what goes 12v when the timing relay times out

Attachments

• 9C262D4F-F837-4A65-93BB-ADD3F429F0A4.jpeg
    9C262D4F-F837-4A65-93BB-ADD3F429F0A4.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 117

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back