Install wireless cm900 roomstat to this system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone im bob pleased to meet you all
Recently moved into house which has combi boiler (biasi m90f 24s) for hot water / heat.
There is no room stat and I'd like to have one. This would need to be wireless honeywell CM900 - would then leave heating control to permanently on and control heating via stat.

How would I install it? I've posted some pics of the system as it is at the moment -
There is a mains feed in the airing cupboard for the reciever which i can suss out, but where would I wire the control to?
All suggestions gratefully recieved. - PHOTOS BELOW

Sponsored Links
You need a 4-core heat resistant cable. You may have to buy 4 core plus earth. Do not use 3 core plus earth.

Connect as follows:

Boiler --------Wire------------ Honeywell

Top Connector
Left (L)-------Brown--------------- L
Centre (E)------------------- Not used
Right (N) -----Blue-----------------N

Bottom Connector
Left ----------3rd colour-----------A
Right ---------4th colour-----------B

Remove link between left and right terminals.

Make sure that you get good communication between the controller and receiver when in proposed locations before fixing the receiver to the wall. This is easiest done by connecting a fly lead to the L and N terminals on the receiver with a 3 pin plug on the other end.

Thanks for the detailed wire guide and wire advice.ill grab some four plus earth.
thanks again :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back