installation of septic tank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone have any idea how much it would cost me to instal a septic tank? Many thanks, Anne

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The Richard 111 model is £3k but the Henry V111 is £8k :idea:

Hi, does anyone have any idea how much it would cost me to instal a septic tank? Many thanks, Anne

Hi Anne i live down here in Devon just going through say thing,Two things seem to make cost variable,One size of tank measured on qty of people using system,and then after a perculation test for the soakaway,what depth the run off will be,there is of course two types of tank as well,a pumping system which apparently is the best becuse the soakaway is more enviro frindly and the older type which is affectly a storage system for solids with an outflow for untreated liquids,There has reacently been a change in the permit systen from enviroment agency good info on there web site.suggest you have a read of the pros and cons on there web site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back