Installing a radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whoever installed the central heating in my house prior to moving in is having a laugh, because there is no radiator in the living room. This, coupled with the fact that the window in this room was poorly fitted (currently having the window 'sealed' properly to stop this draft), makes the room very cold.

In general terms, how much would it cost for me to have a radiator installed? not sure of the factors involved - I have a Britony combi boiler, nearest radiator is in the kitchen. Any help/advice/links would be brilliant, even better if you are local to rotherham and fancy a job!

Thanks in advance,
mrobbo

Sponsored Links
Depends where the pipes have to go, mostly. Say £100 for a rad/copper, plus half to one day's work perhaps. so labour £100 - 200 , or maybe less if jobs are hard to get. Obviously a bit of a guess. DOesn't include putting pipes across a concrete floor, for eg!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back