Instruction Book for Alarm

waste of time :cry: all the manuals are on the site i mentioned (all in gloriuos pdf)

Sponsored Links
Breezer, that RKP you posted, we have the same one in our shop. How do you go about turning the door chime on/off? Can you change the volume? And how do you change the display so it can say what you want? ;) :LOL: (What does yours usually say on it?)

And is there any way to sync the door chime so the beep from the RKP sounds at the same time as the beep from the external speaker?

Im not planning to do this, its just useful to know! :cool:

I have one of those on my Galaxy.

If yours is the same you can turn the chimes on and off if your userid has the power.

Instead of setting the alarm, put your code in and press enter. Then "1" and it will display an option (if you have it) then back and forth on the arrows and it will show you various options that you can burrow into.

p.s. if you do it at work and (1) you have not been authorised or (2) you cock it up
then you can expect to be in trouble.

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
p.s. if you do it at work and (1) you have not been authorised or (2) you cock it up
then you can expect to be in trouble.
i know. just curious! :LOL:

Breezer, I thought that must have been your alarm, because of the times on the post and the picture, and the text on the display :rolleyes:

:oops: I just re read the post.

JohnD is right

as for chime rkp / speaker sync, there is nothing you can do.

also when you are in chime, you press the # button to remove chime frm that cct

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've found all I need online

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back