Insulating Expansion Vessel

I think your first statement here gives the OP some grounds to question your knowledge/competence TBH...

@lostinthelight Yes it probably should be insulated in an ideal world, but I don't believe proprietary solutions are available. Hot water cylinder jacket maybe?
so show me a pic of the ones you have insulated then

Sponsored Links
Whatever you do please don't forget to make sure you have access to the valve - they need charging up from time to time and should be checked at the annual service.

I think your first statement here gives the OP some grounds to question your knowledge/competence TBH...

@lostinthelight Yes it probably should be insulated in an ideal world, but I don't believe proprietary solutions are available. Hot water cylinder jacket maybe?
I love that you question my competence , I have forgotten more than you will ever know about heating systems, now may I ask again could you please supply me with a pic of an expansion vessel that you have insulated

I love that you question my competence , I have forgotten more than you will ever know about heating systems, now may I ask again could you please supply me with a pic of an expansion vessel that you have insulated
Ian, muggles is a heating engineer in the CC.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back