Insulating internal walls

How did you get on, did you manage to get rid of the condensation issue on the walls. I have the same issue with my house and wondered if this worked. If so I am thinking of doing the same.

cheers,

I haven't had any condensation or mould since i've insulated the interior walls! And it also keeps the room warm for much longer after central heating is turned off.. Hope this helps. Any questions then do ask...

Sponsored Links
Hi Mate, I plan to take this task on next week. I've got all materials, just wondered whether you went with dot and dab in the end and did it stick to the foil back insulated boards ok?

Hi Mate, I plan to take this task on next week. I've got all materials, just wondered whether you went with dot and dab in the end and did it stick to the foil back insulated boards ok?

Hi - yes i used the 'dot & dab' method to apply the insulation plasterboards on the wall.. No problems with backing etc

All the best with your project, feel free to ask anymore questions and ill be more than happy to answer from my experience!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back