Integrated Dishwasher / Integrated Washing Machine together?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to fit an Integrated Dishwasher and an Integrated Washing Machine next to eachother?

Designing a kitchen and I think that having a base panel in between will ruin the built-in look we're trying to create, so I wondered if it's possible , or if it is not recommended for any reason?

Thanks for your help!

Sponsored Links
No problem with side by side appliances.
Don't understand you base panel concerns since intergrated appliances have kick panel as well?

Thanks for your reply foxhole.

Reason I wanted to check is a fitter once complained that I did not plan a base end support panel next to an integrated washing machine coming off of a corner base unit, because he said it needed to be fixed both sides (it was fixed to another unit on the other side).

My concern was putting a support panel in between two integrated appliances so they can be fixed to it - I think it kind of defeats the object , beacuse you will see this 20mm thick panel in the middle of them both, which you won't get in between normal base units in the same run.

The plinth is fine if they can go next to eachother, it will just run continuously across the bottom.

It's being fitted with a Granite worksurface as well....so I guess as long as there is a baton at the back to help support the granite, it should be fine..

Not sure I understand problem , the panel between appliances is hidden by door as with rest of units.

Sponsored Links
Foxy, the op means a base end panel to be fitted between both carcasses, in which case wouldn't be hidden by either door and also the plinth would stop and start either side of the base end panel. I'm no kitchen fitter but if you were to fit the base end panel couldn't you notch the bottom out like a carcass so the plinth WOULD run through in one?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back