Integrated power shower problem

Sponsored Links
Just found the black connector - It was taped to the tool for removing the centre part of the spray head.

Sponsored Links
ok.
isolate the fused spur for shower.
remove showerhead and lay hose down.
place black link on the 2 centre pins of the pcb. this is where the front cover connects to.
switch on the fused spur.
you'll hear the solenoid coil open and water should run.
make sure both hot/cold water supplies are open.

let me know.

Have done exactly as you instructed but no water flowed when I turned the supply back onto the shower. As per the instruction book also tried turning the temp dial clockwise and anti clockwise a few times.

can you set it to ohms and take a reading from it ?

Could you explain in a bit more detail please - I have not used it before. The Ohms dial has a range of settings - which one do I use and what to I put the red and black probes against on the solenoid?

I have put a new battery in the Multimeter.

thats an analog multimeter isn't it ?

isolate the fused spur again
and put one probe on one terminal of the solenoid coil and the other probe on the other terminal and set it to RX1

thats an analog multimeter isn't it ?

isolate the fused spur again
and put one probe on one terminal of the solenoid coil and the other probe on the other terminal and set it to RX1

No reading (Zero) How do I test that the multimeter is working. Apologies that this is getting so complicated.

How do I test that the multimeter is working.

no you are getting technical.
to be honest i've never really used an analog multimeter been with a digital one that does it all itself it makes you lazy.

try it on the next setting up, its basically gining me a reading that i suspected anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back