intelisense alarm issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My brother and I currently have an issue with this alarm system,

The Brand is Intelisense

I have attached pictures of the setup

When we power on the unit, we have "tamper lighting up" and "zone 3 lighting up" constantly, with the alarm sounding.

we have tried the default engineer code when the alarm sounds, it stops for a split second then makes a bleep then continues to sound.

pictures attached.

hope somebody can help advise please.

Sponsored Links
Close all the lids ( panel and detectors) should clear the tamper.

Can see there is a loop thru on the tampers too.

Is Z3 a contact or the PIR?

And tidy up the birds nest, makes things easier to work on.

I have a C&K 700l kicking about ( thats the older version of your Intellisense 800l ) but i would default it to factory defaults then link out the tamPer including sab , PA and all the zones then try firing up the pannel

1. To default it place a metal object on the 2 default Jumpers (2 metal pins) to short the defaulting pins on the pcb located next to the tamper spring and above the intellisense logo on the pcb.

2. Remove mains and battery power to the panel for 10 seconds

3. Restore mains power or battery or both and key in the new default Iser code (1234) and the sounder should stop.

Your new engineers code will be (7890) THIS METHOD WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ENGINEERS CODE AND IT IS LOCKED INTO THE PANEL

4. The panel will require reprogramming using the engineers guide l.

Good Luck

Z3 is a PIR

Yes it is a total mess, my brother has just bought the property and the alarm system is all fitted so we are just trying to get it up and running properly but having problems so thought we would try to seek advise.

thanked both replies thanks guys, i will tell me brother to read this post so he can follow instructions, we did take the mains out and battery and bridge the jumper then put it all back together again, i think the tamper light did go out but zone 3 still showed lit on the control panel.

Sponsored Links
Try linking the pir out on zone 3 , the detector may be faulty or the nvm may have crashed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back