Intergas 28/24: isense best Opentherm option?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At the risk of retreading old ground here, but the situation and availability of Opentherm 'stats in the UK for Intergas seems a bit confused. Can anyone (Mehran2 maybe??) tell me if the Remeha isense is still a good option, (or possibly the only option available in the UK) and also if the isense RF wireless version plays OK with the Intergas?
Can I use the intergas external sensor, or does it need it's own Remeha type?
Thanks in advance.
Phil

Sponsored Links
I like the iSense, never used the RF version but no reason why it shouldn't work

Can I use the intergas external sensor, or does it need it's own Remeha type?
You need to use the sensor supplied by the boiler manufacturer. The electronics in the boiler converts the varying resistance of the sensor into a temperature, which is then passed on to the Opentherm controller. Use the wrong sensor and the boiler will supply incorrect temperature info to the controller.

Thanks chaps, I might go for it; the RF version costs £118 from Ozone heating at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Thanks chaps, I might go for it; the RF version costs £118 from Ozone heating at the moment.
You may have to buy a 5 volt power supply for the receiver; the type used for routers will do. It all depends on which version of Opentherm the Intergas boiler supports. If it supports SmartPower you won't need the power supply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back