Intergas xclusive flow/return readings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

Is there a way to find the readings of the return temp via the touch panel?
I've looked in the manual, closest I've got is to press/hold of the spanner icon twice and cycle through the readings, but not sure which one is the return reading.

Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Be interested to understand specifically what you mean when you say "press/hold of the spanner icon twice and cycle through the readings" and how you do that exactly?

My Xclusive randomly displays a temp on the left after I've adjusted something but I can't reproduce it intentionally!

As an aside, our old boiled had simple clip-on pipe thermometers on flow & return, which helped to an extend to understand overall system balance.

Be interested to understand specifically what you mean when you say "press/hold of the spanner icon twice and cycle through the readings" and how you do that exactly?

1. Press above the dot to reveal the spanner icon,
2. Press/hold spanner until water and radiator icons disappear and - + appear on the left
3. Press/hold spanner again, you can now cycle through the readings with - +, press above the dot to return to normal display.

My Xclusive randomly displays a temp on the left after I've adjusted something but I can't reproduce it intentionally!

This is how you can change the display options:

Thanks for that. My Param was set as 0 originally. Setting it to show the full display at least helps me see the set temp and how the external weather comp sensor is impacting it.
Interestingly, if I follow your instructions to do a double long press on the settings button, it doesn’t show the different temps. The second long press doesn’t appear to do anything.

Sponsored Links
It's paired up with a Nest V3 using Opentherm - that may have something to do with it.
Therefore cycling through - or + gets you all manner of readings.

Ah ok - makes sense. Mine is attached to a Hive and has the external weather comp sensor. I couldn’t justify replacing the Hive with an OpenTherm controller at the time as our house has Hive stuff all over the place.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back