Interior Doors Cannot Find Right Size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

A couple of my interior doors in my house were damaged when i bought it so i though it would be a good idea to replace them all seeing as i am redecorating and they are quite old however i cannot find any to fit they are about 2030mm long (about 80.25") and 725mm wide (about 28.5") i dont mind shortening the door frame so they are not as high but just cannot get the right width and dont think it would be a good idea to try and plane 4cm off a new door as i have been told they will fall apart. Anyone got any suggestions.

Sponsored Links
as freddie mercurys twin says the doors are of a metric size by the sounds of it, the size being 2040mm x 726mm most joinery suppliers will be able to source them but not many will keep them in stock.

Howdens will stock them but you will need a trade account...or know someone with one! Jewsons stock some and may be willing to order them in for you, Buildcentre worth a try if a lot of the houses in your area have the same int door sizes.

Jack

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back