Inventions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Weve all got inventions in our heads but never tell, hoping one day to get it patented but never do. Ive got hundreds of inventions locked in my brain just waiting for the chance to sort it out. We are told dont share it it may be stolen but seeing as ive got loads im willing to share atleast one on the chance that some one may share another and then hopefully one of us might sort it and sort out the one who made it up with a couple of bob ;) . this message is dated so probably could be used as evidence if you didnt get your couple of bob :LOL: Im gonna share one idea im not arsed ive got hundreds some i forget daily so here goes it s very simple its a sticker that sticks on your steering wheel that is illuminous that says "are your lights on". i may share other great ideas like this in the hope it saves lives ;) so come on whats your invention :eek:

Sponsored Links
I know what you mean regarding lights, there's been many times when you see people driving around with no lights on, most of the time it's a case of forgetfulness, but how can you forget, :confused: when it's dark and you don't see no lights on your dashboard, the penny must drop sooner or later.

Have a penny suspended over your drivers seat that is controlled by natural light or lack of it. When the engine is turned on, there is insufficient outside light and if the car is put in gear the penny mechanism is activated and the penny drops.

markie said:
I know what you mean regarding lights, there's been many times when you see people driving around with no lights on, most of the time it's a case of forgetfulness, but how can you forget, :confused: when it's dark and you don't see no lights on your dashboard, the penny must drop sooner or later.

especially if youve got an iluminous sticker in your car :LOL:

Sponsored Links
markie said:

jbonding said:
markie said:

When you've got loads of dosh and know as a inventer, worldwide are you going to talk to mear mortals, :LOL:

this is a car lock and im sure it would stop your car being robbed get ready to get your arse down to your nearest patent office :LOL: its simple, its a lock that sits at the top of your hand brake (like a golf ball) that stops you pressing that little button to release the hand brake :eek:
i know your thinking why am i giving these great ideas away for FREE ;) Ive got hundreds, i keep forgeting them and they get lost forever :LOL:

I'm working on one, it's a mute button for the wife and kids. Also a time stasis button for when I want an extra couple of hours in bed.

Eddie M said:
I'm working on one, it's a mute button for the wife and kids. Also a time stasis button for when I want an extra couple of hours in bed.

eddie its been done ;)

its called "murder" ;)

Ok, here's one.

Remember that big petrol fire that went on for days (in Hertfordshire, I think?) Well, why not get a blanket big enough to cover the whole site, wet it and cover fire.......like the chip pan before it....no more fire :D

noodlz said:
Ok, here's one.

Remember that big petrol fire that went on for days (in Hertfordshire, I think?) Well, why not get a blanket big enough to cover the whole site, wet it and cover fire.......like the chip pan before it....no more fire :D

i know lets build a massive helicopter to carry a massive blanket :LOL:

jbonding said:
noodlz said:
Ok, here's one.

i know lets build a massive helicopter to carry a massive blanket :LOL:

Knew there was a problem somewhere :evil:

I had an idea years ago that genuinely could have made me a fortune, but I didn't have the foresight to patent it.

When you go to the supermarket, and need a pound coin for the trolley, sometimes you don't have one. So, either you beg someone for change, or you have the rigmarole of going into the store, to the cigarette counter, and changing your notes so you have a pound coin.

I thought - hey, the trolleys aren't like vending machines or fruit machines - they don't care if the coin is the right weight - it just has to be the right shape. So if you could manufacture something that people could keep on their keyrings, they wouldn't have to worry if they had a pound coin or not...

And then, in true ninebob form, I did f*ck all about it.

5 years later, I saw these on sale:

mf-001.jpg

MY IDEA!!!!

I now have one on my own keyring, which I bought for 99p! The manufacturing cost is probably less than 10p - I could be a bl**dy millionaire by now - IT WAS MY IDEA!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back