Inverter Air Conditioner showing error

Hi guys the air con now when my mum switches it on it switches off within 1 minute and shows code 88 on the AC screen and the front door or flap stays opened, sometimes after a bit the AC comes back on itself and works just fine, here I am attaching a screenshot of the manual where it says regarding this 88 function that we cannot understand, the image is not very good but hope you can read it, if you have any advice guys I would really appreciate it, thanks a lot take care.

Attachments

• manual.jpg
    manual.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 90
Sponsored Links
To me from reading that, it simply means that the eco function is turned on and is not an error

If you don't want it in eco mode you need to read the manual and find out how to turn it off

thanks a lot I thought something like that as well but I am really not good with this things, probably my mum touched something on the remote, one of my friends said as well that code 88 was not an error, thanks a lot sircerebus666

another question, if I put the eco mode off, would the AC consume more electricity?, thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes it will , couldn't even guess how much though!

The manual should tell you if not a friendly email to the manufacturer should yield answers

ill try to send an email to the manufacturer, thanks a lot for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back