iPhone 13 Warning!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't buy the iPhone 13.

Years ago iPhones took years to develop. However this iPhone only took 1 year to develop.

It was clearly rushed and we don't know what shortcuts they took. I've heard only 97% of testers found it useful.

I know Apple say it has been tested for safety but I'm not convinced. Reports allege it is full of 5G.

Many say it should be banned for under thirties in case they become clots, I've heard.

I know some say it can be helpful in an emergency but I'll stick to shouting, yodelling and smoke signals.

:D

Sponsored Links
Don't buy the iPhone 13.

Years ago iPhones took years to develop. However this iPhone only took 1 year to develop.

It was clearly rushed and we don't know what shortcuts they took. I've heard only 97% of testers found it useful.

I know Apple say it has been tested for safety but I'm not convinced. Reports allege it is full of 5G.

Many say it should be banned for under thirties in case they become clots, I've heard.

I know some say it can be helpful in an emergency but I'll stick to shouting, yodelling and smoke signals.

:D
The problem is, people seem compelled to get a different one every year.

It'll be quasi ineffective for use by the over 65s as well.

Us old fogies want to go back to the Nokia of the 90's. Always got a good signal and didn't have a load of fancy gimmicks. Made a call, sent a text, what more do you need?
And it was virtually indestructible!

Sponsored Links
Us old fogies want to go back to the Nokia of the 90's. Always got a good signal and didn't have a load of fancy gimmicks. Made a call, sent a text, what more do you need?
And it was virtually indestructible!

Couldn't agree more. Had my 6100 since 2007, and is was used when I bought it. New cover, couple of new batteries over the years and it's never missed a beat. So basic - not even a camera, but that's the appeal. £7 p.m. unlimited calls and texts with EE so a bargain. It's also tiny and very light - goes in front pocket of jeans. Brother has a modern 'smart phone and it's way too complex and seems to requre his constant attention (maybe he's just more popular). Expensive too on the monthly contract. Seems to need to replace them regularly as they don't age well. I'll be sticking with the Nokia until it breaks, which hopefully won't be soon.

Back