Iran

I tend to agree with them in that it all depends who dose the counting. Think that just doesn't only apply to the usa.
Let's have it right, they were having Trump out and they left no stone unturned to get him out
Is that a bad thing, considering what we knew about him then and especially concerning the recent revelations?
The NYC Democrats will eat him alive for his over valuation of property and tax fraud; then the Washington Dem's will crush his bones for soup when they nail him on the events after he attempted to overturn a legitimate election.

Sponsored Links
1664017008673.png

The nutty right wing factions in the USA identify as WHITE CHRISTIAN NATIONALISTS whether you like it or not. They deliberately exclude people of colour.
Horrific right wing morons.

Whilst i wholly concur on your sentiments re these poor women and the world should take a stand against this oppression...

We are ALL of colour, thats' a deliberate term used to convince people like you white people are some kind of colour that should be excluded in todays society. Detail a particula colour sure but don't refer to the term all colour or of colour to exclude a colour you're part of the problem.

Sponsored Links
I tend to agree with them in that it all depends who dose the counting.
Let's have it right, they were having Trump out and they left no stone unturned to get him out
There were partisan (Republican) recounts in several states and they ALL came up with same conclusion - Trump lost big.

He is part of the problem.
As long as I call out people like yourself that moan constantly about black people protesting how badly they are treated, then so be it. You are renowned for your disdain towards black people so climb down off your parapet, you sanctimonious prick.

There were partisan recounts in several states and they ALL came up with same conclusion - Trump lost big.

What has this got to do with how people (Women specially) get treated in Iran ?

As long as I call out people like yourself that moan constantly about black people protesting how badly they are treated, then so be it. You are renowned for your disdain towards black people so climb down off your parapet, you sanctimonious prick.

Well funny you should say this. Here we are on a thread about Muslim women and how they are repressed and people if a different shade protesting.

You talk about Donald trump.

Are these people the wrong shade for you? Backs up that you don't give a shît for the poor sods working for a pittance in Qatar. God forbid them taking to the streets.

Your a Messer

Well funny you should say this. Here we are on a thread about Muslim women and how they are repressed and people if a different shade protesting.

You talk about Donald trump.

Are these people the wrong shade for you? Backs up that you don't give a shît for the poor sods working for a pittance in Qatar. God forbid them taking to the streets.

Your a Messer
Are you frightened to talk about the abuse of women the world over, on a thread discussing the abuse of women and their (lack of) rights? Are you afraid talking about the fact that White Christian Nationalists are in the same bracket as those in Iran?

Shame on you.

Are you frightened to talk about the abuse of women the world over, on a thread discussing the abuse of women and their (lack of) rights? Are you afraid talking about the fact that White Christian Nationalists are in the same bracket as those in Iran?

Shame on you.

Not at all. But let's give these women the attention they need.

Start another thread and I'll post on it.

All this shows is that you support the abuse of women in the name of Islam ☪️. ☪️

I have two daughters I don't support anything other than equal rights for women and girls.

So stick that up your jumper

Sponsored Links
Back