Iron Maiden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else going to see them [Cardiff 11 Dec]. Bit of a head banger me. I've just ordered tickets, saw them last time there... FANTASTIC. I'm really lucky cos my son [18] plays bass or lead in several bands. He loves thrash metal. Turn it up son, turn it up :D

Sponsored Links
C'mon you've got to go. All that distortion, shouting, ear ringing pain. Heavy metal, bliss!

Sponsored Links
Gas you lucky sob:cool:
Saw Iron Maiden at Colston Hall Bristol on Piece of Mind tour absolutely fantastic, couldnt hear for a couple of days tho :LOL:
Along time ago and I need another fix :cry:

Dellsmp said:
Gas you lucky sob:cool:
Saw Iron Maiden at Colston Hall Bristol on Piece of Mind tour absolutely fantastic, couldnt hear for a couple of days tho :LOL:
Along time ago and I need another fix :cry:

Good god, so did I 1986 wasn't it?

Eddie yeah, I was up in the balcony floating in the fumes from the 'smokers' from below :eek:
A mate of mine was nearer the front and managed to catch a drumstick wot was thrown into the crowd :confused:
You're not the Eddie are you :LOL:

I don't think so I was a little tiddly at the time (student bristol uni, read ****ed as a rat!)

Cracking band..I miss them in Cardiff every time..nice bunch of blokes too..

Ive got their first single somewhere...running free

gasmarkone said:
C'mon you've got to go. All that distortion, shouting, ear ringing pain. bliss!

Had to get out of a WHO gig once fkn ell amps ontop of us lol, see roger Daltry is complaining now that he is going deaf. wunder why :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back