Is ECO mode meaningful on a system boiler

All the 'Eco' button does is switch from DHW priority to whichever is required, CH or DHW, as in normal 'Y' plan.

Wrong. Look up Indirect/ Direct HW. ;)

I suggest you read the WB MI's before any further comment you pra*t. Perhaps you are another re-incarnation of Dr Drivel :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That reply has nothing whatsover to do with the OP.

I have posted exactly what ECO mode does on the WB in question.

It is you who obviously cannot comprehend the meaning of this Dr Drivel aka Big Burner. To**er :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
BB even you should be able to google the answer as to what the ECO button does on the Worcester.

It has nothing to do with the boiler being a system boiler, open vent or a combi.

Perhaps if you put as much effort into actually finding out how a boiler works in the real world, as you do tinking up alias's to post under then you would understand things better.

You must be either very sad and lonely to have to post under various alias's or you have forogotten to take your medication again.

Keep digging yourself in it deeper, it is very amusing :LOL:

As said before, round 1 to Softus ;)

Out of interest exactly what worcester are we talking about as cant see any greenstar 27 system boiler on worcester site

even you should be able to google the answer as to what the ECO button does on the Worcester.

I never mentioned the ECO button function, my point is the difference between direct and indirect, you are still wrong. :LOL:

It has nothing to do with the boiler being a system boiler, open vent or a combi

I never said it was. Yourè still wrong. :LOL:

Keep digging yourself in it deeper, it is very amusing :LOL:

You want to be this side of the monitor, it`s hilarious :LOL: and you`re still wrong.

As said before, round 1 to Softus ;)

Nope, he`s still wrong as well :LOL:

Read my posts. listen to what I am saying then get back. (if you are not too embarassed) clue ( direct and indirect hot water systems) ;)

Merry Christmas. :LOL:

If you are waiting for one of us to explain to you the difference between a 'direct' and 'indirect' system then you are out of luck.

It is obvious from the OP that he has a system boiler on an indirect system, but you have failed miserably to even begin to answer his question Dr Drivel, as per usual because you don't know.

Why should I be embarrassed because of knowing more than you, especially when you have only ever seen a boiler at a trade show.

Perhaps for once you could actually answer the OP rather than drivel on at tangents that have absolutely no relevance to the OP.

Bet you've got a sore wrist after getting excited over your incorrect postings as usual.

You highlight and quote parts of my post that have nothing to do with the OP, but just point out how the ECO button works on this boiler.

But then I have answered the OPs question, whereas you just make yourself look like an old pr8tt again.

The only thing ever worth reading about you would be your obituary, then to spit on it, you useless buffoon.

If you are waiting for one of us to explain to you the difference between a 'direct' and 'indirect' system then you are out of luck.

Penny dropped has it :?: :rolleyes:

It is obvious from the OP that he has a system boiler on an indirect system,

Don`t give me a hard time, tell Softus. ;)

but you have failed miserably to even begin to answer his question Dr Drivel, as per usual because you don't know.

I never tried to answer OP, was having a pop at Softus for telling OP that his boiler doesn`t preheat the direct hot water, it`s an indirect hot water system and Softus should have said that the boiler does not pre-heat the hot water rather than the direct hot water :rolleyes:

It was a bit of general ribbing because Softus and I were jousting on another subject. I am new to the site and not posting under an alias, I am sorry to discover that certain people on here are devoid of a sense of humour. Get a grip dickhead ;)

Why should I be embarrassed because of knowing more than you, especially when you have only ever seen a boiler at a trade show.

I don`t know you but I agree that you probably know more than me,
I don`t profess to know more than you nor Softus nor anyone, bit uptight on here aren`t we Fellahs :?: :LOL:

Bet you've got a sore wrist after getting excited over your incorrect postings as usual.

It was a joke fellah, Jesus :rolleyes:

You highlight and quote parts of my post that have nothing to do with the OP, but just point out how the ECO button works on this boiler.

You butted in mate, I never mentioned the ECO function :rolleyes:

The only thing ever worth reading about you would be your obituary, then to spit on it, you useless buffoon.

Sorry you feel that hostile, but Merry Christmas to you and yours anyway. ;) Happy New Year.

P.s. (Tell Softus he can come and apologise anytime. ) ;)

Wasn`t wrong though eh Scouse? you are a thief aren`t you

Well ... the fact that you thought DHW was an acronym for Direct Hot Water technically means you were talking from your harris. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back